How do I put my contact lenses in?
With practice and guidance most people master inserting and removing their contact lenses. It can be a challenge to begin with as our eyes are very sensitive but there are methods which are useful to follow as a beginner. Here is a good video.
- Make a space where you can be sitting down while you ar elearning
- Have good lighting
- Work over a clean surface
- Be close to a mirror
- Allow yourself lots of time
- If you manage to get only one contact lens in, try taking this one out and re-inserting it - practice on the 'good side'
- Take a break if it is not working
How do I clean my contacts?